Estancia Laguna Verde / Jurassic Lake Argentina
Estancia Laguna Verde / Jurassic Lake Argentina with I have fished all over the world with many outfitters and Estancia Laguna Verde is the BEST of the BEST ! – April 1-7 2017
Biggest rainbow trout in the world! I caught two 18 and one 20 pound trout during my week. Not only is Jurassic Lake great fishing for huge fish the other two lakes we fished had amazing fishing, 100 fish days with all the fish between 23 and 28 inches AND pissed off! The people are fantastic and the food / wine selection is the best of any lodge I have ever been. Every day the food and wine will blow you away! Going back for a third time in 2019!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
Depending on how hard you want to work they will take you to some amazing areas if you are able to get in there.
- My consultant was Brian Oakland w/ Got Fishing – world class fishing adventures
- The consultants communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- Brian was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes
Tags: Barrancoso River, Estancia Laguna Verde, Fishing Argentina, Fly Fishing Patagonia, Got Fishing, Strobel Lake, Trip Report Jurassic Lake