Premier Fishing Trips in Canada
We work with some great fishing guides and lodges in Canada.
Top 5 Reasons To Adventure to Canada!
- Diverse Fishing Opportunites!!! Whether you want to fish big roaring rivers, small freestone streams, stillwater, fresh or salt water, Canada has you covered. Fly in to some remote lakes and fish the untouched waters, or drift down many of the blue river waters and chase trout, salmon, pike, musky, walleye, etc.; you name it Canada has it!
- The Northern lights! The ghostly glows of the Northern Lights are hypnotic, and in many parts of Canada, this natural phenomenon is a common occurrence.The celestial light display is the result of the sun’s charged particles interacting with the molecules and atoms in the Earth’s atmosphere. Head up to the great white north and experience these first hand!
- Easy to get to! A weekend trip to the Canada is not out of the question. With the many big international airports located in the metropolitan cities, getting in and out of Canada is a breeze!
- The Rockies! Stretching more than 1,500 kilometres across the border regions of British Columbia and Alberta, the Rocky Mountains attracts outdoor adventurists, nature lovers, and of course those who engage in winter sports of all kinds.Beautiful mountain peaks, accentuated with stunning lakes and wildlife make the ‘Rockies’ an absolute must-see destination. Don’t miss your chance to chase wild fish amongst the breathtaking scenery of the Rocky Mountains!
- The People! Canada has a well earned reputation for its polite citizens. No matter where you are, on the east coast or the west coast, you will be hard pressed to find a more friendly, helpful people than the citizens of Canada. Stop in at one of the many local watering holes after a long day of fishing and enjoy the company of friendly strangers!
Want more information about upcoming adventures?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]