Premier Fishing Trips in Chile
We work with some great fishing guides and lodges in Chile.
Home to Easter Island and the Andes Mountains, Chile is a destination of a lifetime. Life in Chile is unlike any other place in the world. Here are a few of the must see and do things while visiting Chile on your world class fishing trip:
1. Easter Island: Created by its Polynesian visitors, these large rock statues are a beautiful display of meticulous artistry. The treeless island is still one of the many great wonders of this Earth.
2. Climb all of or part of the Andes mountains: The world’s longest mountain range can be found in Chile. You might not know, but most of the peaks are volcanic. With some of the most diverse wildlife, plant life and weather systems, the Andes are a must stop in Chile.
3. Magical sunsets in the desert of Atacama: The place commonly referred to as “the place of infinite stars” offers a breathtaking view of our solar system. With hundreds of thousands of stars to look at, the night sky is lit up like the noon of day.
4. Volcanos: Some call it the “little brother of Mt. Fuji” can be found in the beautiful area of Puerto Varas.
5. Torres Del Plaine: The “towers of blue” national park constitutes a glaciated region on the Southern tip of Chile. Three large pillars in the park give it its name, and it is also home to a number of “horns”, or other mountains, and glaciated lakes. Much of the park is only accessible on foot.