Premier Fishing Trips in the Bahamas
We work with some great fishing guides and lodges in the Bahamas.
Top 5 Reasons To Adventure To the Bahamas:
- Big Fish!!! Cruise the flats on the West side of South Andros taking your shot at singles and doubles for the bonefish of a lifetime!
- Great for Beginners! The number of fish on South Andros make it a great place to learn how to fish for these hard-charging, hard fighting saltwater beauties! You will have plenty of opportunities to hook into your first “gray ghost of the Flats”.
- Easy to get to! A weekend trip to the Bahamas is not out of the question. Especially off the East Coast with 3 flights a day leaving from Fort Lauderdale and Nassau!
- The Beaches. The Bahamas’ year-round warm weather makes it a prime spot for a relaxing vacation in the sun, and some of the islands’ best places to unwind can be found overlooking the country’s clear blue waters. South Andros is the largest island in the Bahamas and the least populated; basically, you have your own private beach anywhere you look!
- Soak up the Sun! There is no bad time to visit the Bahamas! The weather is great year-round and remains relatively consistent, with temperatures rarely dipping below 60 degrees, even in winter time. Even though there is a rainy season from May to June, the rains are rarely continuous. The island still remains fairly warm, making it the perfect place to soak up some sun and catch some incredible species of fish!