Go on the Alaskan Adventure of a Lifetime
with Got Fishing and King Salmon Lodge
Experience something more…
This is a great, two to ten day, all inclusive fly fishing trip based out of the King Salmon Lodge in King Salmon, Alaska.
This all inclusive fishing lodge is located on the world famous Naknek River in the Bristol Bay region of Southwest Alaska and close to Katmai National Park. The fishing in this area is truly epic! You may expect fishing and wildlife viewing of your dreams with five species of salmon, trophy rainbow, grayling, arctic char and northern pike as well as native birds, moose, lynx, fox and brown bear.
Your trip will include:
- 2-10 Days of Guided Fishing
- First Class Lodging – private baths, two suites and seven guest cabins
- There are three meals per day. A hot breakfast in the morning, a packed lunch for the day out on river, and a well prepared home cooked dinner. (Choice of complementary beer or wine with dinner available)
- On-site float plane operations
- Airport shuttle
- Fish Processing
- Any extra gear that you may need for fishing including fly fishing gear
Other need to know Information:
- Wi-Fi available? Yes
- Difficulty: Must be able to Wade rivers
- License/Tag(s): Not included can purchase online Fishing License and King Stamp
- A day for guided fishing can be exchanged for a Fly-out to Brooks Lodge for Bear viewing
- Commercial Grade Fish packaging available
To get there you will fly to Anchorage, and then onto King Salmon. Alaska Airlines is the best choice and they have flights that will take you to King Salmon without having to change planes. Raven is another airlines that fly’s to and from King Salmon, AK and they can have great rates!
The King Salmon Lodge is your destination venue for conferences, corporate meetings, private groups and special events, and team building. The lodge comfortably accommodates up to 45 guests. Meeting space accommodates 75 attendees. In house services include high speed DSL internet, video projectors and screens, conference phone system, audio system, wireless microphones and lectern. Private VIP lounge is available for up to 30 guests with menu planning and beverage service.
Want to experience more?
Travel to the breathtaking Katmai National Park.
Another cool aspect of this trip is you can take a day off of fishing and do a fly out to Katmai National Park to check out and take photos of the bears feeding on the Salmon. If you’ve ever seen a National Geographic where they show those photographers feet away from feeding Bears…this is the place! It’s an incredible experience! To do this trip you simply swap it for a day of fishing. They are the same price.
Got Fishing Member/Non-Member Pricing: $3,580 for 5 days/4 nights ($895 a day- you choose how many days you want!)
Why you choose this package!
- Silver Salmon
- Great Lodge
- All Inclusive
- Perfect for all levels
- Fish packaging available
- On-site float planes
- Wi-fi available
- Located on the Naknek River
- World Class Service
- Ideal Corporate Trip