About Got Fishing
Got Fishing was founded in 2018 by Brian Oakland to help people to find adventures that fit their budget, lifestyle, and experience and to be a platform of education, information, and access to amazing adventures around the world! Got Fishing is a booking agency for fishing adventures, and strives to provide the best customer experience possible. The five core Adventure Values of Got Fishing employees are:
- Small Things Matter – Take pride in your work, even down to the smallest detail. It’s always worth the extra effort!
- Transparency – Always be honest in your communication with your team and your clients.
- Live The Adventure You Sell – The Got Fishing Team is composed of outdoor enthusiasts – we’re crazy passionate about everything outdoors!
- Always Push The Boundaries Of Customer Service – Go beyond follow-ups and phone calls… address clients’ questions & concerns like they’re your own family.
- Win Together – A successful adventure means that the client, outfitter, and Got Fishing crew – everyone – has all won! Winning feels good!
Corporate Fishing Consultant
Got Fishing is seeking a Corporate Sales Consultant to help hit its aggressive sales goals. In this role, you will be responsible for calling and traveling into specific major markets with the goal of introducing Got Fishing and our customized fishing adventures to large companies.
As a Corporate Sales Consultant, you will identify sales opportunities in various industries. You will be responsible for cold calling, following our sales process, providing superb customer service, and striving to grow your accounts, while building/nurturing relationships/rebooking clients. After your probationary period, you will be expected to book at least $100k in adventures each month. There is unlimited training, coaching, and opportunities for growth within the company if you consistently exceed in your day to day duties and live up to our company culture/values.
This role will work directly with the Sales team and reports to the Sales Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing outbound sales strategies to bring new business accounts to Got Fishing’s Corporate Fishing Adventures.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails, and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Responsible for making at least 20+ calls/contacts a day to new potential companies
- Market visits to meet and present potential companies and tradeshows to become an expert in our trip offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our adventures.
- Ideally you will be using your existing industry relationships and contacts to grow new accounts
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Discover potential clients’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- 2+ Years of Sales Experience (B2B preferred)
- Supply your own electronics (laptop/computer and a cell phone)
- Proven ability to crush your monthly sales goal
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Google Workspace is preferred, but not required (training for Hubspot will be provided upon hire)
- Ability to form relationships across the organization – particularly with Sales and Marketing.
- Positive, persuasive communicator.
- Understanding that we are a small, start-up company and need a seasoned sales rep that can sell, hit their goals, and help us grow.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours a week, with understanding that this is a commission only position
- Interest in the outdoor & recreation industries
- Experience with CRMs and spreadsheets
- Connections to the timber, real estate, construction, or other industries
Pay & Schedule
This is a full time, commission-only position that requires 40 hours per week. There are no set hours. Consultant will set their own schedule and use best judgment on utilization of time. Sales forecast and commission projections will be discussed in greater detail during the interview phase and upon hire.