At Got Fishing, we look for people who live to adventure, value team comradery and independence, and enjoy helping people create amazing memories! If you’re looking for a fulfilling career in the outdoor space, Got Fishing may be a good fit!
Small Things Matter
Live your Adventure
Always Push The Boundaries of Customer Service
If you resonate with what you see, please view career opportunities below:
Corporate Fishing Consultant
The Corporate Fishing Consultant will be responsible for calling and traveling into specific major markets with the goal of introducing Got Fishing and our customized fishing adventures to large companies.
- Implementing outbound sales strategies to bring new business accounts to Got Fishing’s Corporate Fishing Adventures.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Responsible for making at least 20+ calls/contacts a day to new potential companies
- Market visits to meet and present potential companies and tradeshows to
become an expert in our trip offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our adventures.
- Use existing industry relationships and contacts to grow new accounts
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Discover potential clients’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
Tools for Success
Each Consultant will be provided a CRM to manage new and existing customer interactions, as well as the ability to analyze data throughout the customer(s) lifecycle with the goal of improving the communication process, as well as providing the best customer service on the planet. Each consultant will have access to high quality imagery, videos, articles, websites, reviews, etc., that help support the sales process. Got Fishing also maintains a website and social media accounts to help brand the company as well as the consultants.
Each consultant will need to provide their own laptop and/or computer, cell phone, etc.
Got Fishing is a virtual business. This position will require that the consultant also works from a virtual or remote office.
Position and Hours
This is a full time, commission-based position that requires 40 hours a week. There are no set hours. Consultant will set their own schedule and use best judgment on utilization of time.
Although not a requirement, it is desired that all Corporate Fishing Consultants have a strong background in multi-phase sales, as well as management of customer expectations and overall satisfaction. A background in B2B selling and fishing is also beneficial.
Also, for those Consultants that are performing the required duties, there will be opportunities to travel to the Lodges and locations that we represent.
Weekly Sales Meetings and Training
There are weekly staff/sales meeting(s) where we discuss current events, monthly sales, new outfitters, initiatives, goals, etc. We will also have ongoing sales training, and team building activities and adventures. Each Consultant is expected to attend and participate.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the consultant. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.