Don Long Long
El Pescador Belize with Got Fishing – 11/11/2018-11/18/2018
Meet other guests and will have future trip commitments with them as we hit it off so well. Fishing was one of the worst flats fly fishing weeks they had this year because of the cold front that moved in first day and stayed all week. No one caught anything sight fishing for the whole week. Some people went out with bait and spin gear and caught some reef fish but Tarpon, Bones and Permit essentially left the flats for the week. We went on 2 Mayan ruin excursions that were very full filing for my wife as she is really into that culture. The staff and guides at El Pescador were top shelf and provided the very best service you could imagine. The food was sensational. Weather ruined this fishing trip but as a great couples retreat you won’t find any place that outdoes El Pescador. We hope to go back at a time when the weather and the fish will be more enjoyable.
- Overall, my trip was not so great.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant was Kent Goodman
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes